InDrain cameras mean no guesswork and no surprises
At The Drain Man we don’t guess what’s wrong with your drains, we look! We were one of the pioneers of using InDrain Cameras. We include a camera inspection as part of your drain clearing service at no extra cost.
- We don’t charge any extra to get out our camera and use it
- In most cases we camera before AND after we clear to give you full transparency on what we are doing.
This way you and us both see what is going on. You get a copy of the footage on USB or DVD, so you can see for yourself what we have done and what we recommend as a solution.
This makes our service:
- Transparent – you can see what we are doing and why
- Predictable – accurate assessment means an accurate quote
- Reliable – no false guesses, no need to come back and fix it later
Why is using an InDrain camera necessary?
Simply put, no one can see underground.
Any estimation about where a drain blockage is and why it has happened CAN ONLY http://www.genericpropeciabuyonline.com/propecia-price.html EVER BE A GUESS WITHOUT USING A CAMERA FIRST.
No two drains are alike. So if someone tells you they know what’s going on in your drains, without using a camera, they are just guessing.
Our cameras also contain a sensor that enables us to locate exactly where your drains are so we can map the layout of your drains. Once we have established your problem, we clear the blockage using high powered equipment with clearing heads of between 2-8” that can cut through tree roots and clear blockages.
Hydro-Jetting Technique and Equipment
Hydro jetting is an effective, versatile and efficient drain clearing method. It uses a high pressure stream of water that can be adjusted to suit the size of your drain.
- Leaves almost zero residue behind – so pipes stay clear
- Faster than other techniques
- Versatile and suitable for all jobs from small domestic to heavy duty industrial
- Safer for you, the plumber and the environment.